Staff Login                                                                                                                                                                          International Student Services & Financial Consultancy  
Home       Services       Study Abroad       Test Preparation       Education Loan       Panel Institutes       Inquiry Form       Contact       FAQ's
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

Visa Process

UK Border Agency (UKBA)
If you need to apply for a new student visa or extend your student visa you must make your application under the UK Border Agency`s new Points Based Immigration System Tier 4 Student (General) legislation.

If granted a visa, the new regulations allow international students to undertake part-time work of up to 20 hours per week during term time, full time work during the holidays as well as any course related work placements.

These changes to the visa application system will allow students to check whether they are eligible for a visa before they even apply, making the whole system more straightforward. We would urge anyone considering studying in the UK to visit the UKBA website now to familiarise themselves with the new regulations and ensure their application can be processed as quickly as possible.

For the first time, all independent fee-paying schools, colleges and universities that want to accept international students to study with them now need a licence to do so. This will help the UK Government crack down on bogus colleges, something which will be welcome news to many international students, who can now be sure the language school, college or university they intend to study at is an approved educational institution. So far over a thousand UK institutions have signed up to sponsor international students.
For More info click here:

CASS Letter
Under the new Points Based Immigration System it is requirement to have a Cass letter issued by the University (acting as official sponsor) containing specified information. Students need to prove that they have been accepted onto a course run by a UK Border Agency (UKBA) licensed education institution, prove that they have the means to support themselves and supply their biometric details at their local visa application centre.

For More info click here:

Academic Technology Approval Scheme
ATAS clearance is required for non-EEA students applying for admission, or continuation to Masters and PhD courses in certain science and technology subjects. You will also need to apply for ATAS clearance if you are already a student at Cambridge in these subjects, and need to renew or extend your visa.

For More info click here:

Region Northern Europe
Currency Pound Sterling (GBP)
Surface Area 242900
Sq. Km.
Population 61565000
Population Density 253.5 / square kilometre
Capital City London
GDP (million current US$) 2169480
GDP per capita (current US$) 35238.7
CPI: Consumer Price Index 125
Temperature °C (min/max) 7.5/14.4
  Study In Australia
Study In Canada
Study In Malaysia
Study In Ireland
Study In Italy
Study In UK
Study In USA
Study In Cyprus
  Study In Mauritius
Study In New Zealand
Study In Singapore
Study In Spain
Study In Germany
Study In Switzerland
Study In Bulgaria
Study In Turkey
Study Abroad
Test Preparation
Education Loan
Panel Institutes
Inquiry Form
Contact Us

Head Office
Banglow No A-12, Block 10-A, (Near Lasania
Restaurant) Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan.

Call +92-21-34838316 / 34990651 / 35452999
Fax +92-21-34990652

  © Copyrights 2012-2016 - Finance Links - International Student Services                                                                              Crafted by Etihad Technologies