Staff Login                                                                                                                                                                          International Student Services & Financial Consultancy  
Home       Services       Study Abroad       Test Preparation       Education Loan       Panel Institutes       Inquiry Form       Contact       FAQ's
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 6
  • 7
  • 8
  • 9
  • 10

Visa Process

Visa Requirement
To receive a New Zealand Student Visa or Student Permit so you can study in New Zealand you must first meet New Zealand Immigration requirements for international students. The course or courses you intend to undertake must also meet New Zealand Immigration requirements. To get a Student Visa or Permit, you need to have an "Offer of Place" from a New Zealand education provider. The offer must include the following:

-The name of the course and the minimum time required for completing the course, and

-Proof that the course and course provider meet New Zealand's requirements for international students.

-The amount of the fee for the complete course , or if the course is longer than one year, the annual fee.

-Whether you have to pay course fees and whether the course fees are New Zealand dollars or foreign fees.

-Whether you are studying full-time (20 hours a week or more) or part-time (less than 20 hours a week or enrolment in fewer than three papers, or equivalent, per semester).

-The course you are wanting a New Zealand Visa or Permit for must be approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority(NZQA).

For More info click:

Visa for Short Courses
If you want to study a single course, that is less that 3 months long, you do not need a student visa. However you will need to apply for a visitor visa. If you want to study two or more short courses of study or training (whether at the same time, or one after the other), you need a student visa or permit.

For More info: click here

Visa for Courses of Longer Duration
If you want to study a course that is more than 3 months long you will need a student visa/permit. To get a student permit you need to have an offer of place from the university you have enrolled in.

For More info: click here

Region Oceania
Currency New Zealand Dollar (NZD)
Surface Area 270467 Sq. Km.
Population 4267000
Population Density 15.8 / square kilometre
Capital City Wellington
GDP (million current US$) 116835
GDP per capita (current US$) 27384.4
CPI: Consumer Price Index 127
Temperature °C (min/max) 10.2/16.3
  Study In Australia
Study In Canada
Study In Malaysia
Study In Ireland
Study In Italy
Study In UK
Study In USA
Study In Cyprus
  Study In Mauritius
Study In New Zealand
Study In Singapore
Study In Spain
Study In Germany
Study In Switzerland
Study In Bulgaria
Study In Turkey
Study Abroad
Test Preparation
Education Loan
Panel Institutes
Inquiry Form
Contact Us

Head Office
Banglow No A-12, Block 10-A, (Near Lasania
Restaurant) Gulshan e Iqbal, Karachi, Pakistan.

Call +92-21-34838316 / 34990651 / 35452999
Fax +92-21-34990652

  © Copyrights 2012-2016 - Finance Links - International Student Services                                                                              Crafted by Etihad Technologies